Here’s a list of a few websites that provide some great information on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care.
Pet Health Network
There is a wealth of information available to all pet owners at the Pet Health Network website.
- Canadian Veterinary Medical Association – https://www.canadianveterinarians.net/
- American Animal Hospital Association – https://www.aahanet.org/
- American Veterinary Medical Association – https://www.avma.org/Pages/home.aspx
- Do you have questions about pet food, prescription diets and other health matters? Try visiting: Pet Food Nutrition’s website.
- Hill’s Pet Food – Visit the Hill’s website for the most current information on nutrition for your pets.
- Information on Diabetes & Your Pet – Canine and feline diabetes can be managed successfully with insulin therapy and attention to diet and activity levels. Effective diabetes treatment of pets, will restore the quality of life of dogs and cats with diabetes mellitus.
- Leash Animal Welfare Society – We are a no-borders animal rescue group who works with both dogs abroad in high-kill shelters as well as local surrenders. We operate solely on the generosity of local businesses, monetary donations from kindhearted individuals, and the amazing volunteers involved.
- Pets and Parasites – The Companion Animal Parasite Council (CAPC) is a non-profit organization of veterinarians and parasitologists dedicated to protecting your family and your pets from parasites and zoonotic disease.