Dear Pet Parents,
Here at Alouette Animal Hospital, we are committed to providing our patients exceptional care. Due to the high demand for appointments, when a client cancels without giving advance notice or doesn’t attend their appointment, they prevent another patient from being seen. For this reason, we will now have a No-Show Policy for all surgical and medical appointments scheduled with our veterinarians.
The fee for missed appointments or late cancellations is $62.00.
Our goal is to provide timely care to all of our patients and to respect the veterinarian’s time and the constraints of a tightly booked schedule. If you must cancel your appointment, we request a call or email at least 24 hours before your pet’s appointment. This allows us to accommodate other patients who may need prompt medical care.
- An appointment must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. Cancellations that occur with less than 24 hours notice may result in a $50.00 cancellation fee. We understand that extenuating circumstances do arise; please discuss with a member of our Client Service team for more information.
- In the event a pet parent arrives late to their appointment (more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time) and cannot be seen by the veterinarian on the same day, they will be rescheduled for a future clinic visit, if available. Should this happen more than once in a calendar year, the $62.00 fee will apply.
- “No Show” appointments will be charged a $62.00 fee. We understand that extenuating circumstances do arise; please discuss with a member of our Client Service team for more information.
- If two (2) no-shows occur in a row or within a calendar year, the client will be required to pre-pay for any future appointments.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this busy time, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
– The team at Alouette Animal Hospital